R.I.P. Steve Irwin R.I.P. Steve Irwin

I laugh and Cried

Steve Irwin was a great man and I've looked up to him since I was little...This would make him very proud!! Excellent song choice too GREAT WORK...

R.I.P Steve Irwin

The Return of the Gizoid The Return of the Gizoid

Great movie great style!

I like your style man, I thought this was a great movie The action and fighting where awesome!! I also like the 3-D style you threw in there!!! The story was Great Too....I feel there are ways that I can help you improve alot!!!! if you think I'm a know it all then you can just watch my latest movie Sonic RMC and see I AM and animator!! I would love to get into contact with you, and I see you are determined to get into the sonic collections! If I Can get into contact with you I Will be sure to get you in No problem!! SO leave a way I can get in contact with you (Screen name or E-Mail) And I will help you improve and get you into the collections!! Hope you respond soon!!

Super-Sonic-67 responds:

Gah! PMing won't work! I can't contact you! but please! if you ever read this again! I'd send you my e-mail, but I can't right here where anyone can see it! But message me as soon as it will work!

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

In te newgrounds history books forever!!!

Ever since I came here In July of 2004, I've watched your flashes, I loved the work you guys did!! It inspired me to start a flash career of my own!! I'm gonna miss you guys, your flashes brought laughter to millions of viewers! You guys are a clear Icon on this site! We will all remmember you guys!!! You were an inspiration to me and many other flash artits Its sad to see you guys leave..I will never forget Dailytoons!! I never did mark oyu guys on my favorites, That will change now!! Good luck in the future New grounds will never forget you!!! :')

Ss- 4/23/04-8/21/06 R.I.P

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Long time no see/talk

Hey man, its been awhile....I gotta say this came out great if you ask me, two years well worth it! The fight scenes were fun, the story is in depth and smooth moving, and that ending really did get me thinking i've gotta say...All in all a great job and im looking forward to seeing more from you!

Mad Pac Mad Pac

Great Re-make!!!

A great re-make of the game in my mind...Graphics were great...Gave it that sort-of futuristic look....

I see an award for you today

5/5

Mario Game Mario Game

wll its not that bad

all u really need to do is add enemy's, sounds, and music....and when u hit the blocks let it give u mushrooms or flowers or somethin......anyway do that and u get front page material

audio mix 5 audio mix 5

nice style

I really like your style when it comes to music!!! But some of the music is repititive!! and I know you can do better!! Put more effort and keep tryin' hard!!

Ugly Side of Me Ugly Side of Me

kewl

not bad for a first try keep it up bro! :)

Blackout responds:

TY. lol (again). I would like people to say what they like about this song and what they dislike.